9.06.2007

Castration anxiety blues

I said cunnilingus today... that was fun. I'd do well to control my rumbles of fury... for persons and for my time ill spent. The same instructor whom I reference in my very first entry, named Anidjar, pointed out yesterday that life is a waste of time. Not so much a complaint or a statement as it is a partial definition. Makes you value what's outside of your control a little more heavily. Maybe it weighs you down.

That's what it did to me. At least it made me aware. Grateful. The Lerner piano can really provide a comfort. I don't know who this is... the musician, the composer. Doesn't even matter.


Corn in my coffee
Baby I got the blues
Corn in my coffee
Baby I got the blues
Clean those motherfuckin' dishes
or I will skimp on yo' shoes (""ForrrreEvER!!!"")

No comments: