2.04.2009

We were not a beacon on a hill
Afford yourself the opportunity to try
Treat anybody as if he were your very own person, and you he
Muslims most especially

Christians most especially

Jews most especially
Philosophers especially
Janitors most especially
Plumbers most especially
Hookers most especially
Policemen most especially
Children most especially
Moneylenders in particular
The French most especially
The Iranians most especially
Russians are the very best
And I haven't even gotten to Americans yet

I find it prudent, also, to mention (though I risk annihilation) that Koreans beat even Texas






When it comes

to Barbeque...




In other words: I HEART Korea(n Barbeque)!

(I was risking annihilation from the Texan. Barbeque from Texas is a mmmmmatter of great pride - num num)









... (he has made peace with the Mexican, has he not?)

No comments: