10.03.2008

Giving Up

I bought into it didn't I
I laid right down
I watched it roll over my face and put a dent in my skull
Essentially vague, in vogue

Richness waved goodbye
It might have never even visited
And I'm still here on the floor
Waiting for my flight
Or the time of the flight, I think
If I know the time of the flight
I can only blame myself
If I miss it

If I missed it already
It's better than if I miss it after knowing
But after knowing, I'll be on the flight
Or here on the floor

I'm going to be late
I just know it

Wait a minute
Someone distracted me
It all got so complicated once I hit a certain age
Yes yes, the plane and all the plane-ness

Don't help me
Don't help my typing

I want a gorge with juniper berries
Some shit
Let me paint beauty
For the love of something sacred, I need participation!
I can't even paint
Give me a colored pencil!

I see the gorge
Once I'm up in the air
And once I'm up there
Why bother

I'd love to talk about how far one can travel
Without leaving the floor
Wouldn't you?
Where'd you go? I'm really done talking.

No comments: