5.13.2008

Judaism and Christianity and greater Islam, Practiced in Iraq

Here you can say what you damn well please!
And what is important is freedom of Practice,
Freedom being something which takes accountability
For any action of violent intent
With his own life
(upon his own everlasting soul)
That is the doom of politicians
And those who feed on the innocent

I think that a strange brew and good for you
We piddle and raincheck and gamble green
jk
Doesn't it rain then and check do we not
For our own sake and something forgot
Or not ever to be spoken of perhaps at all
Or pushed aside and broken and looked at and
Not a sigh or grin but something killed and something dead
And I am frightened of the people

Please God save me from people who kill without knowing if I am their enemy
The idea of an enemy revealing himself to be an enemy is a code of fighting
I am not your enemy
I am not your everything
I am not your obvious
I am not your liquid
I am not your balls
I am not your scratches
I am not revealed

As long as I stand on American ground let my president preserve me
And let me gaze shore upon shore.
And grant a mountain or two and cliffsides which I
Respect and fear
And sue to conquer
And eagles

Do not let the eagle become something other than an eagle, for the American way has strayed to forget the eagle itself. Not for its predatory nature, but for the fact that it flies and survives alongside. We're cancerous and wasteful.

Most of all we have forgotten ourselves

I am pleased to meet you

Great

Please check out some of the features of land, which God has made perhaps by erosion, and has not meant to be forsaken for its natural beauty. That means what you find with your eye is not yours to penetrate. There's more to such things than sight, and yet your eyes may play a-part. This land is your land this land is our land from California to the New York island, from the redwood forest to the gulf stream waters. This land was made for you and me. Some read that "We can therefore shape it as much as such suits me." My mountains, my valleys, my plains aren't anyone's suit except to see
It wears you
If you only knew
How to wear it properly

No comments: