2.26.2008

Stuckness Minus St.

Some king
Listening to Bob Dylan
Like really listening
Fourtimes
Killed fifty mean tuesday type gentlemen
Hadtogetsomewheredeciding
On the hopethat itresolves
Fascists can suck my boot
Iwould notsuffer ahomelesspersontodothat
Iwould try to treat themasthough we wereequal people
But at thecrossroadsIcould still not give up my room
How I love the spacewhere Ihangmy draws
Kill therest of those bobs in their shelterclosets
If I can only hold dearly to my head and buttocks this chair, these keys
Do not even skip along the same grass as these six walls
Shelter from the cane
Now I'm not even close
To have a roof means to have a ground
For your children
Forbidden afternoon shaves
Busted flats on the way to Disneyland
Itallputsforththejourney and says
"If I were a movie how fun it all looks
And even in the confines of the room."
Something in that camera makes it all worthwhile I suppose

Its a trick!

No comments: