4.03.2007

Strict interpretation of desire for boldness of the part of Nietzsche himself.

Here you can say what you damn well please! I know my rights and nothing shall make me have my rights start to turn against me by calling me a criminal before I've had the chance to get some publicity. I have translated for modern english impact a few lines of Nietzsche. Strictly the lines are

Yes my joy wants to amuse
every joy wants to amuse
would you like to pick my roses

you must stoop and stick your noses between
Thorns and rocky views

It's childish in America to write in such a way. Though Nietzsche was a child in certain respects, his tone somewhat diverges into maturation as it reflects upon itself. Unfortunately for Nietzsche that maturation included the insanity of his mind. I wonder how he felt about being called crazy. Were his final thoughts ones of resentment?

Yeah the joy desires entertainment
All the joy said yes to entertainment
Want to pick this rose you do

Then bend low
and shove your nostrils
betwixt green fangs and cliffsides

No comments: